LATEST UPDATES

LATEST UPDATES
**** **** **** **** *****
REQUESTS & YOUR VIEWS

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Thank You All for your support

I have started working for business. I can not make up time for this stuff anymore. Thank you for your support. I will only complete the incomplete series and stop updating afterwards.
Hope you understand. I have made a business out of designing and publishing books. Anyone interested can mail me at {ajayjitubros@gmail.com}. You have helped this site to grow. Maybe one day i will return, but till then there shall be no regrets, no tears and no hate. My fans thank you. It is time to go. But I don't want to go. Anyone interested to give the content is welcome.

14 comments:

  1. I Give You My Best Wishes & Best Luck For Your New Business Of designing and publishing books For Children Or Elder Once Thank You For Creating The Site and Uploaing My Favorite Power Rangers Seasons Hindi Episodes in High Defination/Quality Thank You Very Much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is kaam ke liye all the best par kya ab blog par kuchh nahi upload kroge please reply me fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog par, jitne episode encode hote jayenge, upload kar diye jayenge. Ab recording nahi hogi episodes ki.kewal jo rakhe hain pc me Wahi encode hokar upload kar diye jayenge.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kal to ho bhi gaya an to upload kar do please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I have an upcoming competitive exam in central warehouse so had been busy in the studies. Wish me Luck man. I'll be upgrading my PC after the exam, so you can expect to download remaining episodes afterwards. Thank You again for your support.

      Delete
    2. Best Luck Bro For Your
      Competitive Exam Might You Tops Exam With High Scores
      Again Best Luck

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. the link is working but the file is not there on google drive. Can you please tell the name of the app?

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pr .Dino thunder ka ep 30 upload karo plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete